WINEGLASS BAY CRUISES
Daily, except Christmas Day
Check in by 9:30am
Cruise 9:45am to 2:30pm
61 Jetty Road, Coles Bay
Our vessel Schouten Passage II is a Tasmanian built, luxurious 150 seat catamaran ideal for exploring the east coast of Tasmania. The spacious enclosed vessel contains comfortable seating across two fully air conditioned lounge areas - The Vista Lounge and The Sky Lounge.
The Vista Lounge offers floor to ceiling windows for optimum viewing from the comfort of your seat, complemented by spacious outdoor decks so you can immerse yourself in the experience.
It offers a licensed bar and cafe serving local beverages, hot drinks and treats for purchase. The Vista Lounge has three rest rooms, with one fully accessible.
Vista Lounge Including Lunch
Children $95 (3-16 years)
Vista Lounge Bring Your Own Food
Children $85 (3-16 years)
Sky Lounge (Adults Only)
The Sky Lounge is on the upper deck of Schouten Passage II. The adults only lounge with banquette style seating for up to 26 passengers provides an intimate experience, with direct access to the Captains bridge and private viewing deck.
Morning tea, lunch and beverages are included in your Sky Lounge ticket.
Enjoy a smorgasbord of plump local oysters, alongside salmon and smoked meats, breads, cheeses and salad served with the East Coast's renowned wines and artisan brews. There are two rest rooms on the upper deck.
Our cruise departs and finishes at our Wineglass Bay Cruises Booking Office, 61 Jetty Road, Coles Bay.
To get to Coles Bay from Hobart head north on the Tasman A3 Highway for 185kms (approx 2½hrs drive). From Launceston, head south on National Highway 1 onto Lake Leake B34 Highway (approx 2hrs drive).
Things You Need to Know
- We operate every day except Christmas Day.
- We have no age or height restrictions for the Vista Lounge.
- Our boat is enclosed which protects you from the elements, however we still suggest you dress warmly.
- Make sure you bring your camera to capture those awe-inspiring moments.
- We reserve the right to cancel or vary any trip and will incur no liability for any such cancellation or alteration.
- We don't cancel bookings due to low numbers. If it happens to be just you, we'll still show you an experience of a lifetime.
During the COVID-19 pandemic we will not allow guests to join our tours if we believe they are unwell. If you are feeling unwell or display flu-like symptoms we would encourage you to contact us and cancel your booking. Full refunds are available for customers who cancel due to illness or travel restrictions during the Coronavirus pandemic.